Pages

Baby's Girl's Nursery

Monday, February 3, 2014

Nursery planning. Ahhh! This makes me ridiculously excited. Maybe because it makes all this feel even more real, or maybe I just love to decorate.  Whatever the reason, baby girl is going to have the most badass nursery. We want it to be simple with pops of feminine color and elements of whimsy.  A bit vintage and a bit modern. Silly pillows and fun prints. I'm loving pops of gold and black in nurseries and definately want to incorporate both. I think I've made about a bazillion inspiration boards and here's the final idea.


I love a lot of white in a nursery and think it gives the space a light, airy feeling.  We've bought the crib and have that set up but now need a dresser and the rocking chair.  I've also had my eye on this adorable side table from Urban Outfitters but waiting to see if it goes on sale. I love the "dip-dyed" look and want to incorporate it into some baskets or a hamper for the room like these baskets from Target. We also want some natural wood and subtle pops of gold in the nursery. I know we want a pouf for the rocking chair but haven't decided if we're completely sold on getting a gold one. We'll see! But I love pops of gold in the prints we've decided to use, possibly some gold frames, and a gold initial for our little one's name :) All in all, I think what we've decided so far is coming together perfectly and it's going to the cutest nursery we've ever seen! Of course, don't all new moms think their nurseries are the cutest!?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE