Pages

22 weeks

Tuesday, February 11, 2014


How far along: 22 weeks
Size: An eggplant
Gender: Girl!
Fun Fact: Baby girl can hear our voices and even my stomach growl! She's about 11 inches long and weighs just under a pound :)
Symptoms: Happy & prego!
Maternity clothes: Yes and no. Still varying 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In but looking more shallow
Sleep: This answer could easily change every day. Some nights I sleep like a baby, other nights I wake up 10000 times tossing and turning. I've noticed the nights I sleep like crap also happen to be nights before a work day, figures.
Best moment this week: Ken finally felt baby girl's kick this week! I keep putting his hand on my belly when I can feel her to start to move/kick and a few nights ago he was able to feel it! So amazing :) Oh, and bubble baths! I've never been a bath person (probably because our tub always has a nice layer of dust on it and I'm too lazy to clean it every week) but the other day I was thinking a nice warm bubble bath would feel really good. And holy moly, it did. It was so relaxing and I felt great afterwards. I really want to get some of these bath bombs from Lush. That store smells AMAZING every time I've walked by it but I've never tried anything from there. Hint hint on a V-day gift hubby!? ;)
Worst moment this week: I don't know if I'd say this was the worst moment of this week, but two of my patients flat out started talking to me about my baby belly. So apparently it's just obvious now that I am actually pregnant, and not just lookin like a fatty. Or both?
Miss anything: Energy
Movement: Movement has definately been a bit stronger this past week, and more frequent! I love it!
Cravings: I had the BIGGEST craving for Eggo waffles this past week. Mmmmm, I'll take 3 please.
Queasy or sick: Still not really loving meat. We bought some steaks today to have for Valentine's Day on Friday so we'll see how that goes!
Looking forward to: So so much. Registering for this little one, warm weather, layin by the pool, more decorating in the nursery, stronger movement, and V-day chocolate! Yum!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE