Pages

Registry Wishlist

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

So we registered at Buy Buy Baby the other day and so much fun doing it. We pretty much had in mind everything we wanted to put on our list which made the entire registering process much smoother and less overwhelming. There are still certain items from some awesome shops I follow on Instagram that have made it to my "wishlist" that I thought I'd share. Hoping to scoop of some of these goodies in the next few months!



1. Kate Spade Stevie Diaper Bag I can thankfully cross this off my wishlist since I purchased it this morning! I knew I wanted a diaper bag that didn't look like a diaper bag. I love how this bag looks like a normal handbag but has all the functions of a diaper bag including tons of pockets for organization, an easy to clean exterior, and stroller straps.  It also seems to be the perfect size, not too big and not too small. I've read tons of reviews on it and have yet to find a negative one. Also, this bag retails for $400+ and I scored it for less than $200! Thank you eBay! It pays to do some research for the best deals, literally.
2. Reusable Snack Bags I knew I wanted some small bags to keep in the diaper bag to keep everything even more organized for things like my personal stuff (chapstick, hair ties, gum, etc) and things for baby (pacis, wipes, snacks, etc). I found these adorable little reusable snack bags on Etsy that I think will be perfect. Plus, the prints are way too damn cute to pass up. 
3. Gold Initial Necklace Ever since I found out I was pregnant I've wanted something that I can wear all the time in honor of the babe. I found these BipAndBop necklaces on etsy and think they're so pretty and simple.
4. Black & White Striped Headband One of my favorite shops I follow on instagram is @missjhandmade. She makes some of the cutest baby/kids stuff out there. I love black and white and think baby girl would rock this headband all.the.time. Too bad it's been sold out but I found a similar one here that I have my eye on.
5. Candy Kirby Designs Organic Cotton Leggings in Watercolor Ikat Ahh, baby leggings. Why why why must they all be pricey and out of my budget? I think these watercolor leggings are too freakin adorable for words. Guess I'll have to wait for a sale, wahhh.
6. BlaBla Knit Dolls-Colette the Cat I can just picture Colette the Cat sitting in baby girl's crib or being dragged around the house and snuggled with at night. 
7. Freshly Picked Gold Moccasins This woman knows how to make the cuuuutest moccasins I've ever seen. I've read amazing reviews on them. They come in a variety of sizes that stretch with baby so she's able to wear them for a long long time, and they also provide enough sturdiness but flexibility when baby girl is learning to walk. They come in about a bazillion different colors which makes it incredibly hard to choose just one pair! 
8. Aden + Anais Classic Muslin Swaddle in Twinkle Pink So this item is actually on our registry. I've always loved Aden + Anais products and can't wait to get my hands on all their amazing stuff. It's my go-to baby shower gift for other mamas. Swaddles, crib sheets, changing pads, washcloths, sleep sacks galore. I especially love this Twinkle Pink print because 1. I've never seen this print of theirs before and 2. it's freakin cute.
9. Candy Kirby Designs Fitted Crib Sheet in Metallic Gold Polka Dots Another awesome print from Candy Kirby Designs. We plan on having touches of gold throughout baby girl's nursery and this crib sheet would be absolutely perfect. 
10. White & Gold Cloud Mobile So in love with this cloud mobile I've seen on Etsy. It's whimsical, pretty, and incorporates just a touch of gold in the nursery like we want.
11. House of Mia Everyday Quilt Another amazing shop I follow on Instagram is @house_of_mia. She makes quilts, leggings, headbands, and scarves in some pretty awesome prints. I know I want baby girl to have a couple quilts that she can snuggle with and thankfully, I have two very talented friends who are (hopefully) making us an adorable quilt!
12. Cuddly Cloud Pillow I've mentioned how I want to add elements of whimsy into the nursery and think this cloud pillow does just that. I plan on getting a couple floor pillows for when we're playing/reading/snuggling in baby girl's room and this pillow fits in perfectly :)

And if I had enough room for a "FOR DADDY" section it would include a life-time supply of Dunkin Donuts coffee, a carrier to strap baby girl in, and a bottle of Jack Daniels ;) All in all, we will be so incredibly grateful for anything we receive from friends and family and are so incredibly blessed to have the love and support from all of them! XO!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE