Pages

21 weeks

Tuesday, February 4, 2014


How far along: 21 weeks
Size: A canteloupe!
Gender: GIRL
Symptoms: Just a growing bump and getting tired very very easily
Maternity clothes: Some maternity, some regular. My go-to is either leggings or a maxi skirt with a stretchy top. I'm a little nervous for what I'll be able to wear when it's 100+ degrees here in AZ and I'm nice and round! 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good still, although some nights are still a little rough with tossing and turning. I started using my bump nest body pillow this week and it's been ah-maze-ing. It's so comfortable and keeps my body aligned which allows me to sleep throughout the night and never wake up. Love it!
Best moment this week: Getting more things for the nursery and feeling a bit more movement here and there 
Worst moment this week: I had a rough couple of days at work this past week which left me emotionally and physically exhausted. Thank god I have an amazing husband who thinks of my needs and had beautiful flowers and chocolate waiting for me at the end of my shift! Not only that, but I got a pretty good foot and/or back rub here and there as well :) 
Miss anything: I miss fitting into my regular clothes a bit. I don't mind getting bigger but it just means it's becoming more and more difficult to find something that fits and is also comfortable. It takes me like an hour every day to find something to wear. Guess I should go shopping more..?! ;)
Movement: Movement here and there! She's still very inconsistant and some days I find myself stopping everything I'm doing to make sure I can still feel her move. She's most active in the early morning when I'm still laying in bed or at night when I'm watching tv or whatever. When it's strong enough I can feel her from the outside. I'm pretty sure this little girl will be stubborn because everytime I put my hands on my belly to feel her move, she stops! 
Cravings: Still anything salty. I've been loving peanut butter toast, cereal, and lots of chocolate this week. Lots.of.chocolate. And it's not even Valentine's Day yet! Oy.
Queasy or sick: Naw
Looking forward to: Ken feeling baby girl move, warmer weather, and buying more furniture for the nursery!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE