Pages

20 weeks! HALFWAY!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014



How far along: 20 weeks! HALWAY THERE! I can't believe it's halfway over, so bittersweet.
Size: A mango
Gender: Girl
Symptoms: I started having some heartburn this past week after I eat. It isn't horrible, just noticeable.
Maternity clothes: A little here and there. I'm still fitting into my regular jeans but usually use the hair-tie trick or my belly band to make them a littttle more comfy.  
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. Some nights are better than others. I'm still sleeping on either my left or right side. Sleeping on my stomach is pretty much out of the question lately. I'm going to start using my body pillow this week and see if that makes me any more comfortable. Even turning from one side to another feels like I'm lifting 20lbs just in my belly from side to side. Yikes. 
Best moment this week: Making it to this halfway point is pretty amazing! It's been a pretty easy first half so hopefully I'll be as lucky and have a great second half as well :) We also finalized baby girl's NAME this week, which is pretty damn exciting. 
Worst moment this week: I may have had a minor breakdown the other day. Just all of a sudden felt extremely overwhelmed and stressed out with everything. Thank you hormones.
Miss anything: Occasionally a glass of wine.
Movement: Yep! Feeling her move daily now, just not all day. She's still pretty inconsistant. I feel little flicks here and there and then they'll stop for a few hours or so.
Cravings: I feel like I pretty much eat the same thing everyday. Hard boiled eggs, peanut butter toast, and a protein drink for breakfast. Lunch is usually a sandwich and fruit. Dinner varies from cereal and fruit or forcing myself to eat a piece of red meat, cooked of course.
Queasy or sick: Just meat in general.
Looking forward to: Ken feeling baby girl move! I'm loving putting together ideas for the nursery and FINALLY decided on a final "look". I'll post more on that soon :)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE