Pages

18 weeks

Tuesday, January 14, 2014


How far along: 18 weeks
Size: Sweet baby girl is the size of a sweet potato. That seems so big!?
Gender: GIRL! but will confirm next week!
Symptoms: I'm starting to feel massive. Which just sounds ridiculous because I'm only 18 weeks and only going to get a LOT bigger by 40 weeks. I also started having backaches this week. The other day we painted the nursery, cleaned/organized the garage, and I think I just overdid myself because that night I had a raging backache that continued throughout my entire 12 hour shift at work the following day. Yesterday I felt fine and even made it to the gym for a short workout, however, the backache is back today. Maybe this just comes along with being pregnant? Either way, I'm starting to learn my limits.
Maternity clothes: I've bought and worn a few things. I'm in the awkward stage of being too big for my normal clothes yet not quite big enough to fill out maternity clothes. I can still fit into my jeans jeggings but have to close them using the hair-tie trick and my belly band.
Stretch marks: None. Crossing my fingers this is my answer to this question every week.
Belly button in or out: In. But becoming a bit more shallow...
Sleep: Some nights are great, some nights suck.
Best moment this week: Starting the nursery! We painted and I am in LOVE with how the color turned out. It's a very light gray and there's wainscoting on the bottom half of the walls that had already been there when we moved in. We also ordered the crib and it should be here TOMORROW! Beyond excited! I decided I want to do a maternity photo session so I'm in the process of booking that with the amazing Jasmine Amber Photography. She also did my wedding photography and I'm blown away by her talent. Her and a local newborn photographer do a package deal for maternity & newborn shoots so I'm looking forward to getting that done in the spring :)
Worst moment this week: Just the backaches. I'm really hoping they don't stick around much longer.
Miss anything:  Naw
Movement: I can't tell what's possibly movement, muscle aches/pulls, or gas.
Cravings: I can always go for an italian sandwich from Port-of-Subs.
Queasy or sick: Nope!
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week! Can't wait to see what the junebug looks like now!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE