Pages

Announcement

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

We decided to officially announce our pregnancy yesterday, December 3rd when I was exactly 12 weeks along. And by "officially announce", I mean we made it "facebook/instagram official".  I'm not sure why but it was so nervewracking letting EVERYONE know we were expecting. Don't need to keep it a secret anymore!  We decided to use some small chalkboards I had had from our wedding.


I think it turned out pretty cute. Most people were completely shocked. I haven't talked about my fertility issues with a lot of people, and the ones that did know, were completely shocked as well. It felt so good to have so much support and nice comments to read. If you're reading this, then thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We are so excited for this little adventure.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE