Pages

15 weeks

Saturday, December 28, 2013


How far along: 15 weeks
Size: A pear
Gender: Stay tuned!
Symptoms: Headaches are GONE! Halleluiah
Maternity clothes: Do stretchy clothes count as maternity clothes? If so, then yes. 
Stretch marks: Nada
Belly button in or out: Belly button is in
Sleep: Sleeping great! Can't complain
Best moment this week: Having my sister and dad come into town! So excited they get to spend the holidays with us. I also got to see the bean during THREE ultrasounds this week! My friend at work attempted one on Friday to determine gender but baby wasn't cooperating. It was literally sitting indian style sucking it's thumb so we didn't get to see the goods. Monday, my other friend did one at the office she works at but baby was moving around too much for her to see anything. Sooo...on to plan C. I'll have my friend from work try to see again on Christmas Eve and then have her text my sister-in-law if she can determine the gender. The excitement is overwhelming!
Worst moment this week: Just feeling exhausted from cleaning, decorating, wrapping, shopping, baking, and spending. 
Miss anything: Feeling full. I'm always hungry!
Movement: None yet
Cravings: Anything and everything sour.
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Buying BOY or GIRL stuff, painting the nursery, and feeling movement :)




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE