Pages

13 weeks

Thursday, December 12, 2013


How far along: 13 weeks, 2 days
Gender: Ahh I think I may have changed teams this week. I'm beginning to lean towards GIRL. Maybe because everyone tells me it's a girl? Doesn't matter to us, we're so excited for either!
Symptoms: I'm pretty sure I officially have a baby bump, eek! Still getting headaches here and there. All in all though, I'm feeling great. Even my energy is back, BOOYA!
Maternity clothes: Still rockin the leggings most days. A few people at work have told me I look pregnant. Really? That can't be good this early. I do think I'll need some maternity scrubs here soon.
Stretch marks: None
Belly button in or out: In 
Sleep: Sleeping great! My bedtime is usually around 9pm and I wake up around 7-8am. Man I sound like a party, don't I? Still sleeping on my right side mostly but wake up usually on my left side. 
Best moment this week: Heading into the 2nd trimester! I can't believe it. Time has already flown by so fast. I never thought I'd be able to say that I'm in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy, but here I am! It feels great to be out of the "scary zone". Although, I don't think I'll feel at ease until I'm holding a teeny babe in my arms. And even then I'll be worrying if it has twelve fingers, huge ears, or a purple tongue. We also got a lot of christmas shopping done this week. The tree is up and lit and we're officially done decorating. Time to poor me a cup of jack & coke hot cocoa.
Worst moment this week: Hmm. Nada.
Miss anything: Days without headaches.
Movement: Nothing yet. When will this come?! I'm getting impatient.
Cravings: Just everything. Anything you put in your mouth or talk about sounds good to me. 
Queasy or sick: Nope. So far this pregnancy stuff is easy. #sorryimnotsorry
Looking forward to: My sister, future brother-in-law, AND dad coming for Christmas! So excited to spend time with all of them. Baking, wrapping the last of the gifts, and watching every Christmas movie we own. And of course, I'm most excited to find out the gender of this baby! 

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE