Pages

11 weeks

Tuesday, November 26, 2013



How far along: 11 weeks
Gender: My gut feeling is that it's a boy. Ken is still undecided. Everyone else says girl. Only a few more weeks until we find out, the anticipation is killing me!
Weight gain: Bloat + Bloat = Bloat! That's how much I weigh.
Maternity clothes: My regular jeans are getting pretttty tight. I've officially bought some maternity leggings and plan on getting a pair of pants or two during some Black Friday shopping.
Stretch marks: I may have a small one on my boob. Lovely. Ugh.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good. I've started waking up once in the early mornings to pee. Then it takes a half hour to an hour to fall back asleep. I can still easily sleep 8-10 hour stretches though.
Best moment this week: My first OB appointment! We got to hear the bean's heartbeat again which is always amazing. It was 177! She said at this stage in pregnancy, hearing the heartbeat drops the miscarriage rate to less than 15%. Phew. I also started going to Pilates again at the gym and so glad I have. I LOVE it. It helps with my stress, relaxes me, and still feels like a good workout.
Worst moment this week: It rained a full 2 days straight here and I worked those 2 full days. So that blew. Us Arizonans love the rain and I'm pretty sure it's good excuse to call in sick to work. Ah well. My doctor also told me that cycling class was a no-go. Bummer. I can't let my heartrate get above 140 and in cycling it's between 180-200. Guess I'll continue pilates and long walks with the pups!
Miss anything: Sushi, deli meat, & a glass of vino. Although, the doc told me today that sushi, deli meat, and caffeine were fine to have. Hooray! Bring on the vegas rolls.
Movement: Nothing yet. By the end of the day I feel like I have a small baby bump. I'm pretty sure it's just bloat & food though. Can't wait for real movement! & a real bump!
Cravings: Apples, pretzels, mexican food, bagels & cream cheese, frozen yogurt
Queasy or sick: Naw, nothing
Looking forward to: Our NT scan in the next week or two, we'll get to see the baby! And it should actually look like a baby now rather than a blob :) Cooking with my mama on Thanksgiving, stuffing my face with turkey and pumpkin pie, Black Friday shopping at 5am, colder weather, getting more nursery ideas together and making some decisions, and decorating the house for Christmas! Tis the season!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE