Pages

25 weeks

Friday, March 7, 2014


How far along: 25 weeks
Size: A squishy little squash :)
Gender: As far as I know she's still a she
Fun Fact: She is starting to grasp her hands and wiggle her fingers & toes!
Symptoms: This week I've been feeling some dull cramping, possibly my uterus stretching? It feels similar to how it did in the first trimester. Exhaustion is also still lingering.
Maternity clothes: Still mixing maternity with my regular clothes
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: It's definately becoming more flat...
Sleep: Eh. Sleep is still just OK. I use my body pillow some nights and other nights I'm more comfortable without it. Some nights I wish I could sleep on my back but know that it's not very safe to do that at this point, plus it makes me short of breath.
Best moment this week: Hmm, nothing in particular. It's been a good week!
Worst moment this week: Work is getting more and more difficult and tiring. We've been especially busy the last few days which has left me completely exhausted. The other night I came home after one of the busiest shifts I've ever worked, climbed into bed, and just cried from feeling so overwhelmed and stressed. Blah.
Miss anything: Naw
Movement: About the same as last week. Still feeling her more and more, especially in the morning and evening. I think I'm starting to feel more actually movement, versus just little kicks here and there.
Cravings: Did you see the picture? Iced coffee & waffles are my current loves.
Queasy or sick: Nope, feelin great!
Looking forward to: An IKEA shopping spree very soon! The nursery is beginning to come together a bit more and I'm lovin it!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE