Pages

27 weeks

Tuesday, March 18, 2014


How far along: 27 weeks
Size: Cauliflower
Gender: GIRL
Fun Fact: Her eyelashes are formed and she's beginning to open her eyes!
Weight Gain: I'll find out for sure tomorrow at my OB appointment
Symptoms: Getting larger by the hour day and falling asleep by 3pm. I think I've also had a few braxton hicks this week...? Just feels like a lower tightening/cramping feeling. Eeek!
Maternity clothes: If I'm not squeezing into my scrubs then I'm usually in maxi's or pj's.
Stretch marks: None that I've found! Hooray!
Belly button in or out: Half in, half out. 
Sleep: Actually it's been pretty good this week. Using my body pillow on and off still and still feel most comfy on my stomach in the mornings when my belly is least big.
Best moment this week: This is my last week in the 2nd trimester so that's pretty exciting! We've also gotten alot done in the nursery including getting AND painting her dresser, organizing the dresser/closet, putting all the prints in frames, and also painting this little side table we've been dragging around for years. I'm loving the way it's all coming together and can't wait to share pics :)
Worst moment this week: I found out a friend of mine lost her baby, she was about halfway through pregnancy. So sad and devastating. It makes me feel nervous all over again like in the first trimester.
Miss anything: Energy!
Movement: Yep, getting stronger and more frequent all the time. I even caught it on video the other night so I could send it to my sister in Virginia, pretty cool!
Cravings: Irish I could have a green beer but for now I'll stick with me Lucky Charms ;)
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week! It's been almost two months since our last one so we're so so eager to see what she looks like now! We also have tons of fun stuff coming up next month including my 27th birthday (yikes), our maternity photo shoot, and a baby shower! Oh, and I think Lucy is getting pretty excited to become a big sister...can't you tell!?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE