Pages

26 weeks

Friday, March 14, 2014


How far along: 26 weeks
Size: Lettuce
Gender: Girl
Fun Fact: She weighs about 1.5 pounds, her lungs are developing air sacks, and her eyes are fully developed :)
Weight Gain: Last I checked it was 16.5 pounds...oy.
Symptoms: Exhaustion. I have energy from around 10am-2pm and that's about it!
Maternity clothes: Yes and no. Still rockin lots of maxi skirts. The other day I did wear a pair of my regular shorts (that used to be a bit big on me) and they fit pretty well! I think maternity shorts are probably the ugliest piece of clothing I've ever layed my eyes on so I'm hoping to be able to wear my regular shorts from here on out...wishful thinking?
Stretch marks: Nope. Not sure if it's because my mom never had them and they tend to be genetic if you get them or if I just lather too much Philosophy body lotion on me to keep my skin nice and soft and stretchy.
Belly button in or out: Getting flatter by the day! So strange. 
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week. Getting 10-12 hours a night! And I bet I could probably do a 3-4 hour nap in the day but I really hate naps.
Best moment this week: Less than 100 days to go! Well, exactly 98 days which is 14 weeks or a little over 3 months...but who's counting? So crazy that we're in the double digit countdown now! This entire pregnancy has flown by it's hard to believe. I'm just trying to enjoy every second of it!
Worst moment this week: No complaints
Miss anything: A cold beer on a Friday night, a pair of jeans that fit just right ;)
Movement: Yep! Lots of it! I've attempted to get her kicks on video a few times but always miss it! I'm determined to get it on film at some point to send to my sis since she won't see me until this pregnancy is over :( 
Cravings: Ugh, everything bad you can think of. Still loving iced coffee w/a pump of mocha & waffles, but also loving chocolate, strawberries, bagels, & peanut butter toast. Breakfast is definately my favorite meal of the day. I've noticed that I'm just not hungry at all for dinner. I think I eat too much during the morning that I'm just too stuffed by the end of the day!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Getting the dresser and rocker for the nursery. Theres so much stuff on the floor in the nursery that needs to be organized and it's starting to drive me crazy! We're also really looking forward to our ultrasound in a couple weeks! CANNOT wait to see how big she is getting!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE