Pages

28 weeks

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


How far along: 28 weeks
Size: Extra large. JK...around the size of a squash..or a large bag of doritos
Gender: 100% girl!
Fun Fact: We had an ultrasound yesterday and baby girl looks perfect! She still has a 2-vessel umbilical cord (not like thats gonna change..but was just confirmed again), she's head down-not breech (yay!) and her estimated weight is 2lbs 3oz! She could still change positions before she's born but I'm really hoping she continues to keep her head right where it's at :)
Weight Gain: 17.5 lbs.
Symptoms: Moving around a bit more slowly, especially by the end of the day. Still having a few Braxton Hicks every now and then and tons of movement!
Maternity clothes: Still mixing maternity with my regular stuff. 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: Eh, 50/50. Really not looking forward to it popping out.
Sleep: Sleeping great still, anywhere from 8-10 hours a night. 
Best moment this week: Making it to the third trimester! We're in the home stretch! We had an OB appointment and an ultrasound this week so that was fun and exciting. She's looking so big and I keep contemplating whether or not to splurge and have a 3D/4D ultrasound done so we can see more of her. Ken thinks it's a waste of money, and it probably isn't worth $100, but it'd be so cool to see more of what her face looks like! I'm so glad that the whole 2-vessel cord thing isn't interfering with her growth. The US tech said we probably wouldn't have another US until 37 or 38 weeks buuut I just might try to convince my OB to give me one in between then juuuust to check her growth one more time ;)
Worst moment this week: My OB told me she's going to be out of the country for 2 weeks and leaves June 14th! 3 days before my due date :( I'm praying this little girl comes the first or second week in June so my OB can deliver her! Fingers crossed! (Of course this means she'll probably come late, grr.) I also had my glucose tolerance test this morning where they make you drink the orange drink and wait an hour to draw your blood. The worst part was the fasting and the horrible sugar headache I had after drinking it. Yuck!
Miss anything: Some more energy would be nice
Movement: Yes and lots of it! I still feel her most in the morning and at night. Annnnd after a good meal :)
Cravings: Well the past couple days I've been craving a lemon bar (random) soo I have some baking in the oven as I type this. 
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Fitting in a swimsuit again, maternity pics, our baby shower, and the arrival of this little peanut! Please come in 10 weeks! ;)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE